Sunday, March 27, 2011

GYM

When you are alone at gym, what will you do?
lol
i just snap picture all around me
that was the second time i start my gym don't know after how long i stop
whole body muscle pain like hell
but i like the felling
cause i know the muscle is broken
and
I'm GAINING more MUSCLE
look MORE MUSCULAR!!
haha

I looked fit during the time i went to gym
after stop for few months
the muscle is like balloon without wind..XD

I always feel awkward to 自拍
so i try when no one around me..
lol
well...gona get use to it
since girl can do that, why not guy?
gona exercise more and keep my self fit
adios

4 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间 , 裸聊直播间

AKBET25 said...

AKBET25 เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครกับเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สมัครง่าย ได้เงินจริง slot pg ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ 30 วิ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

ทางเข้า pg slot said...

ทางเข้า PG SLOT ให้บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เว็บไซต์สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ได้รับการการันตี​จากนักพนันว่าเป็นเว็บที่ดีที่สุด เล่นได้ทุกระบบ เว็บของเรานั้นไม่ได้มีให้คุณเล่นทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต